Every Wednesday, from 09/05/2018 to 04/24/2019, 6:45 PM - 8:15 PM
Wednesday Night's at Cross Winds are full of families, faith and FUN!
5:45 pm - Dinner
6:15 pm - Sanctuary
7:00 pm - Education Classes
8:00 pm - Closing Sanctuary
8:15 pm - Depart to Shine!
Dinner is served from 5:45 to 6:15 PM ($3/meal) and is open to anyone who wishes to eat!
Sanctuary is our Wednesday Night Worship focusing on students and their families, and features music, prayer, a message and communion on the first Wednesday of each month!
Education classes are available for all students in 6-12th grades:
- Bible Black Belts - 6th grade
- Year 1 and 2 Confirmation - 7 - 8th grades (available to anyone wishing to take confirmation, but typically grades are 7-8th)
- Guys Night/Girls Night, Group Nights and Mission Nights - 9-12th grades
- April 1st – Golf Scramble Team Meeting @ Dev Casa, 7 PM
- April 3rd – WNL, Mentor Night, 5:45-8:15 PM
- April 4th – Youth Leadership Team Meeting – 6:30 PM – The Pit
- April 7th – 9 or 10: 30 AM – Worship, Student Hangout 10-10:30 AM
- April 10th – WNL – 5:45-8:15 PM
- April 14th – 9 or 10: 30 AM – Worship, Student Hangout 10-10:30 AM
- April 17th – LAST REGULAR WNL – 5:45-8:15 PM – Bible Black Belt Ceremony @ 7 PM
- April 18th – Maundy Thursday Worship Service– 7 PM
- April 19th Good Friday Worship Service 7PM
- April 21st – Easter Sunday Worship Services @ 9 or 10:30 AM – NO Student Hangout between services (brunch in Fellowship Hall)
- April 24th – 5:45 PM – Confirmation Pictures (8th grade only), 6:15 PM – Confirmation Banquet (7th grade helps serve), 7:15 PM – Confirmation Service rehearsal
- April 28th – Confirmation Sunday – 8th grade (2nd year) Confirmation Students will be confirmed at the 10:30 AM worship service