Do you have a heart be God's hands and feet in service to others? We come together in community to serve others through the following agencies:
- Feed My Starving Children ... hand-packs rice, soy, dried vegetables and a nutritionally complete blend of vitamins and minerals into bags which are then sealed, boxed, placed on pallets and shipped to our incredible partners working hard to reach the neediest children around the world. Coordinator: Floyd Burghard.
- Breaking Free …is an organization the helps those trying to escape human trafficking in the metro area. Breaking Free provides support, education, life skills, transition to housing and many other things to women and families affected. Breaking Free coordinator: Grace Child.
- CROSS services ……is our local food shelf partner that is providing more than food! Cross has expanded services by hiring social workers who are working with families in crisis as well as working with them towards empowerment.
- Simpson Housing Services ……is our United Methodist supported homeless and housing service partner. Simpson is focused on moving individuals and families towards independence through education, support, transitional housing, and long term housing. Simpson Housing coordinator: Kari McHenry.
- United Methodist Committee On Relief ……our global partner to assist those in need of emergency relief around the United States and world. UMCOR Coordinator: Harold and Karen Biederman.
Contact a coordinator listed above for more information on serving through one of these agencies.
back to top
Current Projects and Events
Current mission opportunities. For more detail, click on an event.
Monday, January 01, 2018 - Monday, December 31, 2018
First Thursday, from 10/04/2018 to 05/09/2019, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Second Saturday of the month, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Fourth Monday of the month, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
back to top