Every from 01/27/2019 to 03/10/2019
Small Groups during Lent -- Training for Spiritual Growth? Join us!
What training is necessary if we are serious about growing in our relationship with God? Learning to think, feel, and act like Jesus won’t happen simply by trying hard, or sheer willpower…But we can prepare ourselves to receive God’s transforming work within us.
Would you take the step of being part of a group for 6 weeks during Lent? There is a place for you!
Find a deeper connection with God as we explore Spiritual Disciplines for ORDINARY PEOPLE.
- Discussions align with weekly messages on Sunday mornings
- 6 discussion sessions with DVD presentation (study guide $10 - The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg)
- Multiple group choices, with different day and time options
- If you have a group that already meets, we’ll supply materials
- Sign ups begin Sunday January 27 at church and online
The Life You’ve Always Wanted offers modern perspectives on the ancient path of the spiritual disciplines -- to experience God’s power to bring change and growth in our lives
The heart of Christianity is transformation—a relationship with God that impacts not just our “spiritual lives,” but every aspect of living.
The Life You’ve Always Wanted is an encouraging and challenging approach to a Christian life that’s worth living—life that fills an ordinary world with new meaning, hope, change, and joy.